Commercial Interior Office Design
Our team’s work emphasizes on space planning, functional design and effective use of space involved, keeping the respective office work of of our client’s employees in mind.
Some duties include
- Arranging the basic office layout space within the building
- Understanding of technical issues including acoustics, lighting, atmosphere etc.
- Working directly with architects to take on tough jobs that may include moving load-bearing walls.
- Retail - includes malls and shopping centers, department stores, specialty stores, visual merchandising and showrooms.
- Visual and Spatial Branding: The use of space as a media to express the Corporate Brand
- Corporate: office design for any kind of business
- Healthcare: the design of hospitals, assisted living facilities, medical offices, dentist offices, psychiatric facilities, laboratories, medical specialist facilities
- Hospitality and Recreation: includes hotels, motels, resorts, cafes, bars, restaurants, health clubs and spas, etc.
- Institutional: government offices, financial institutions (banks and credit unions), schools and universities, religious facilities, etc.
- Industrial facilities: manufacturing and training facilities as well as import and export facilities.
- Teaching in a private institute that offer classes of Interior Design
- Employment in private sector firms
Othr areas of Interior Design
Other areas of specialisation include museum and exhibition design, event design (including ceremonies, parties, conventions and concerts), theatre and performance design, production design for film and television. Beyond those, interior designers, particularly those with graduate education, can specialize in healthcare design, gerontological design, educational facility design, and other areas that require specialized knowledge. Some university programs offer graduate studies in theses and other areas. For example, both Cornell University and University of Florida offer interior design graduate programs in environment and behavior studies.
Below is a typical Floor Plan Drawing