CREATIVITY | COLLABORATION | SERVICE | SUSTAINABILITY
- Bio Deanne is an award-winning interior designer who has worked in the architecture and interior design industry for twenty years designing over three million square feet of interior space. Before starting Deanne McGuinness Studio, Deanne was a Senior Interior Designer and Project Manager at Elkus Manfredi Architects for eleven years. In her role, Deanne was responsible for the implementation of all phases of design for commercial interior projects from the programming phase through construction.
- Educated at Washington State University and Cornish College of the Arts in Interior Design and Architecture receiving a BFA, Deanne also holds the National Council for Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ) and is a LEED Accredited Professional. Deanne is a professional member of International Interior Design Association (IIDA) and is a member of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC).
- Deanne began her career in Seattle, Washington, specializing in aviation design, airport lounges and residential work. Since moving to Boston, she has worked on a wide range of projects including corporate office interiors; condominiums; high schools; universities; hospitals; hotels; office building lobbies; childcare facilities and retail work. Deanne has taught at the Boston Architectural College for eight years teaching interior architectural studio classes; workshops; sketch problems and most recently thesis student projects. Deanne has worked with clients to obtain Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification of their buildings.
- Clients AJ Martini Inc., Beacon Health Strategies, City Year, Cone Communications, Delta, FMC, Grinnell Mechanical, Health Advances, HLM Venture Partners, Lojack Corporation, MicroFinancial Inc., NxStage Medical, Inc., OTW Communications, Rhode Island School of Design, Visions HealthCare, South Shore YMCA, New Profit and Winchester Hospital
- Elkus Manfredi Clients The Cavan Group, City Year, DLA Piper, Education Development Center, Emerson College, The Fallon Company, Fenway Ventures, Freightliner Corporation, GID Investment Advisers LLC, GTECH Corporation, Hamilton Brook Smith & Reynolds PC, Harvard Law School, Harvard University Graduate School of Business Administration, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Leggat McCall Properties, The Limited Inc., Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc., State Street Corporation, The Stride Rite Corporation, Samuels & Associates, Vornado Realty Trust, and the Westin Hotels
- Previous Firm Clients Alaska Airlines, Children’s Hospital, Fairhaven High School, New York Life, Northwest Airlines, and United Airlines